Terms and conditions
Registered users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) are allowed to use this Service in accordance with these Terms.
Article 1 (Scope of Application):
1. These Terms shall apply to all relationships between Users and our Company regarding the use of this Service.
2. In addition to these Terms, our Company may specify various rules for use or other such provisions (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Provisions”) regarding this Service. Regardless of their designation, such Individual Provisions shall be considered to be part of these Terms.
3. If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the content of Individual Provisions as described in the preceding paragraph, the content of the Individual Provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in those Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use):
1. Customers who wish to register for this Service shall agree to these Terms and apply for registration for use through methods specified by our Company, and our Company shall notify the applicant of approval in order to complete the registration for use.
2. If our Company determines that any of the following conditions applies to the applicant for registration for use, the application for registration for use may not be approved, and our Company shall have no obligation whatsoever to disclose the reason.
1.） False information was submitted at the time of application for registration for use;
2.） The application was from a person who has previously violated these Terms;
3.） Any other cases in which our Company judges that registration for use is inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User IDs and passwords):
1. Users shall manage User IDs and passwords for this Service under their own responsibility.
2. In no event may a User transfer or lend a User ID or password to any third party, or share them with any third party. When login is carried out using the combination of a User ID and password that matches the registered information, our Company shall consider it to be use by the User who has registered that User ID.
3. Our Company shall not be responsible under any circumstances for damages resulting from the use of a User ID and password by a third party, except in cases of willful or gross negligence by our Company.
Article 4 (Sales contracts):
1. Sales contracts for this Service shall be considered to be concluded when a User submits a request for purchase to our Company, and our Company provides notification in response that the applicable request has been accepted.
Note that ownership of the applicable products shall be transferred to the User at the time that the products are handed over from our Company to a delivery business.
2. Our Company shall be able to terminate sales contracts as described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User, if any of the following conditions applies to the User.
1.） The User has violated these Terms;
2.） Delivery of the product cannot be completed due to an unknown delivery address or long-term absence;
3.） Any other cases in which it is deemed that the relationship of trust between our Company and the User has been damaged.
3. Procedures such as payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase requests, and returns related to this Service shall be according to methods determined separately by our Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual property rights):
The copyrights or other intellectual property rights for product photographs and other content provided by this Service (hereinafter referred to as “content”) shall belong to their rightful owners, such as our Company or the content providers, and Users may not duplicate, reproduce, alter, or otherwise use them in a secondary manner without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters):
When using this Service, Users must not perform any of the following acts.
1.） Any act in violation of laws, regulations, public order, or morals;
2.） Any act related to criminal acts;
3.） Any act that infringes on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this Service;
4.） Any act that destroys or interferes with the functions of our Company's servers or networks;
5.） Any act that uses information obtained through this Service in a commercial manner;
6.） Any act that could potentially interfere with the operation of our Company's services;
7.） Any act that carries out or attempts to carry out unauthorized access;
8.） Any act that collects or accumulates personal information, etc. concerning other Users;
9.） Any act that impersonates another User;
10.） Any act that provides benefits to antisocial forces directly or indirectly related to our Company's services;
11.） Any other act that our Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of provision of this Service, etc.):
1. If our Company determines that any of the following conditions applies, it shall be able to discontinue or suspend the provision of this Service in part or in full without prior notice to Users.
1.） Maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to this Service are conducted;
2.） It has become difficult to provide this Service due to unavoidable circumstances such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fire, power failures, or natural disasters;
3.） The operation of computers, communication lines, etc. have been suspended due to an accident;
4.） Any other cases where our Company determines that it is difficult to provide this Service.
2. Our Company shall not be responsible under any circumstances for disadvantages or damages suffered by Users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restrictions on use and termination of registration):
1. If any of the following conditions applies, our Company shall be able to restrict the use of this service for a User in part or in full without prior notice, or terminate registration as a User.
1.） Any provision of these Terms is violated;
2.） Any part of registered information is discovered to be false;
3.） The use of the credit card indicated by the applicable User as a means of payment is suspended;
4.） There is a matter of nonfulfillment in payment obligations for items such as fees;
5.） There has been no response to communication from our Company for a certain period of time;
6.） There has been no use of this Service for a certain period of time since the most recent use;
7.） Any other cases in which our Company judges that the use of this Service is inappropriate.
2. Our Company shall not be responsible under any circumstances for damages suffered by Users due to actions performed by our Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal):
Users may withdraw from this Service by using the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of warranties, and other exemptions from responsibility):
1. Our Company does not guarantee that this Service is free from actual or legal flaws (including safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, and infringement of rights).
2. Our Company shall not be responsible under any circumstances for damages suffered by Users as a result of this Service.
These exemptions from responsibility shall not apply if a contract between our Company and a User concerning this Service (including these Terms) becomes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act.
Even in such cases, however, our Company shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused to the User due to exceptional circumstances (including cases where our Company or the User foresees or was able to foresee the occurrence of damage) among those arising out of non-fulfillment of obligations or unlawful acts resulting from our Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence).
3. Our Company shall not be responsible under any circumstances for transactions, communication, or disputes arising between Users themselves, or between Users and third parties, with respect to this Service.
Article 11 (Changes, etc. to service content):
Our Company shall be able to change the contents of this Service or discontinue the provision of this Service without notice to Users, and shall not be responsible under any circumstances for resulting damages suffered by Users.
Our Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time without notice to Users, if it determines that such changes are necessary.
If the use of this Service has begun after changes to these Terms, the applicable User shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information):
Article 14 (Notifications or communication):
Notifications or communication between Users and our Company shall be conducted using the methods prescribed by our Company.
Unless a User submits a notification of changes in accordance with formats separately prescribed by our Company, our Company shall consider the currently registered contact information to be valid, shall provide notifications or communication to that point of contact, and shall assume at the time they are sent that those communications have reached the User.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations):
Users may not transfer, or furnish as collateral, their status according to contacts of use, or any rights or obligations based on these Terms, to any third party without our Company's prior written consent.
Article 16 (Applicable laws and jurisdiction):
1. Japanese law shall be the governing law in the interpretation of these Terms.
With respect to this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
2. For any dispute which arises relating to this Service, a court having jurisdiction over the location of our Company's Head Office shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.